Kieran’s Question to the City Manager/ CE and Motions, Cork City Council Meeting, 23 May 2015
Question to the CE/ Manager:
To ask the CE/ Manager for information on the following:
1. Number of dogs taken into CSPCA for 2013 and 2014?
2. Number of dogs reclaimed during this same period?
3. Number of dogs surrendered by members of public?
4. Number of dogs put to sleep?
5. Number of dogs that died of natural causes?
6. Number of dog Licences issued by CSPCA?
7. Number of dogs seized by Dog warden?
8. Number of dogs given to other Dog charities?
9. Number of dogs rehomed during this period?
- What was the total cost to the public of retaining the dog service for 2013 & 2014, including Wardens van maintenance, wages, amount per dog per night etc.?
- Details of any other sums of money given to the CSPCA by City Council?
(Cllr Kieran McCarthy)
That any flag poles erected on City Council property during the ensuing year to mark the 1916 Rising be for the business of the Council or government commemorating the rising and not for the appropriation of the site by any one political party or group (Cllr Kieran McCarthy)