Cork City Musical Society
Book by Neil Simon
Music by Cy Coleman
Lyrics by Dorothy Fields
Based on an original screenplay by Fererico Fellini, Tullio Pinelli and Ennio Flaiano.
Produced for the Broadway Stage by: Fryer, Carr and Harris
Conceived, Staged and Choreographed by Bob Fosse
Producer: Cork City Musical Society, Kieran McCarthy & Firkin Crane (A new community & amateur project)
Director: Cllr Kieran McCarthy
Musical Director: David O’Sullivan
Choreographer: Aileen Coffey
Further production crew names to be clarified
By arrangement with Musicscope and Stage Musicals Ltd of New York
Rehearsals: 2-3 days per week from early March 2015, intensifying in May
Performances: 4 June – 7th June 205 (4 performances)
Auditions (Open Call)
Date: Saturday, 21st February, Saturday 28 February 2015
Time: 1pm –4pm
Venue: Firkin Crane, Shandon
- Please prepare a song of your choice. Bring sheet music if possible.
- Script material will be distributed on the afternoon
- All applicants must be over 17 years of age.
- Auditions for Principals and ensemble
- Candidates who do not wish to audition for principal roles should attend the audition afternoon in order to declare their interest in participating in the production and meet the team.
Here on this fb page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cork-City-Musical-Society/409476712551422 or email email@example.com